- 10 oz package of FunGuy Mushroom Stuffers
- 1 cup of chili (see note below)
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
When a FuyGuy makes chili, they make sure to make enough for the entire neighborhood! Often, though, it’s a little overboard and there are leftovers for days.
So what to do with all of that extra chili? Why use them to stuff a bunch of FunGuy stuffers and add a bit of melted cheese, of course!
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Brush off any debris from the FunGuy mushrooms with a damp cloth. Pop out the stem using your thumb and/or a small teaspoon to remove any leftover bits, and discard.
- Lay the mushroom caps on a parchment lined baking sheet, hole side up. Spoon the chili into each cap until heaping and sprinkle each with cheese.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the mushrooms are tender.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro, and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Some have their favorite go-to chili recipe, but we’d like to recommend two FunGuy inspired chilis to use in this dish; FunGuy Cincinati Chili (minus the pasta), and Roasted FunGuy Mushroom and Butternut Squash Chili. These are both a little chunky, so a good mashing with a fork will get them cut down to size for stuffing!
Have a Fun meal!