- 10 oz package of FunGuy Mushroom Stuffers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ Green Bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup shredded white cheddar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
Ring your morning bell with these breakfast FunGuy stuffers that are inspired by one of the great American diner classic omelettes; the western!!
These little mushroom caps are stuffed full of everything that makes it great; eggs, peppers, onions, and cheese. It’s a simply delicious addition to any breakfast or brunch table!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush off any debris from the FunGuy mushrooms with a damp cloth. Pop out the stem using your thumb and mince them on a cutting board. Lay the mushroom caps on the prepared baking tray hole side up.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes. Add the green bell pepper and mushroom stems to the pan and cook another 2-4 minutes or until the pepper is tender.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt and black pepper until well combined.
- Reduce the heat under the pan to medium low and pour the eggs in. Allow the eggs to cook, stirring slowly to pull them from the bottom of the pan so they don’t burn or brown. Turn off the heat once the eggs are almost cooked through but still wet.
- Spoon the egg mixture into each of the mushroom caps and sprinkle a bit of cheese on top of each one.
- Place the mushrooms in the oven and allow them to bake about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the eggs have finished cooking and are no longer wet.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool about 5 minutes before serving.
Have a Fun meal!