- 8oz package of sliced FunGuy white button mushrooms
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch coarse salt
Kick off the New Year the right way with a delicious and wholesome FunGuy salad!
This salad is packed with the nutrients to get you started; iron from dark leafy spinach, healthy fats and crunch from cashews, protein and more from a hardboiled egg, and loaded with mood boosting vitamin D from FunGuy mushrooms. A homemade honey mustard dressing and tiny bites of sweet and sour dried cranberries help keep your taste buds as interested in a healthy lifestyle as you!
- In a large bowl toss together the FunGuy mushrooms, spinach leaves, half of the cashews and half of the cranberries. Divide the salad into two dishes.
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half and put two halves on the side of each salad. Add the rest of the cashews and cranberries to the top of each salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, honey, mustards, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve immediately!
- Have a Fun and Healthy meal!